Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Banana recipes

Most certainly a piece of religiously inspired spam

In order to celebrate the greatness of our gOd and lOrd the banana, it is customary for our denizens to consume the flesh of our lOrd, and this religious obligation should be handled in the most delicious way possible. so, here is a simple way for the faithful to fulfill their obligations!

Simple Banana smoothie

Take one Banana, peeled,and freeze it (if you leave the peel on, beware) [use ice, though far in the future there will be such a thing as a 'refrigirator' which will do it magically]
    Place the frozen banana in a mixing device [again, in the future there will be such a magical thing as a 'blender'] with some liquid, milk [foreign import from a 'cow'] works best.
    For flavor, use sugar, and for more spice, cinnamon and nutmeg both work well (must import from Persia currently).
    Mix until you attain a cold, refreshing mix.

For fruit cultists, adding frozen strawberries adds a wonderful (if heretical) flavor.

Anyone else have new and exiting ways to fulfill your relegious obligation?
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

but it is funny
    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Hallucination ..?

Hey, I just discovered something. It happened to me when praying to Lord Banana, and was kind of like a vision... no ... more like a hallucination. I don't know... it just came to me as like in a dream.

In it, I saw all kinds of information and facts about bananas. Everything I wanted to know was there! I just had to reach out and grab it.

I have tried to recollect and write down some of my memories. They are closely related to your experiences!

I think I will call it "The Internet".

Tomorrow, I'm going back to check other nice things about bananas...
      Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Banana bread recipes are easy to find, and kick butt. Always add cinnamon even if it doesn't mention it.

Comment

Get a bunch of bananas and cut them width ways into 1/2 cm chunks. Then make a load of custard. Put the banana chunks in a large shallow dish and pour the custard over them so they are completely covered. Then get a few "flake" chocolate bars or other crumbly chocolate and grind it up. Sprinkle a deep layer of the crumbled chocolate ontop of the custard and refrigerate for a few hours.
          Maybe even add some cinnamon some where aswell.
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Working...
          X