Pollution!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? Peer pressure? Naaaah......

[voice=presuasive]Come on, get it. Everybody's playin' it. It won't hurt you just to try it.[/voice]

WARNING: Extensive use of Civ3 can lead to further use of MODS and expansions (forthcoming), and could possibly result in loss of a job or relationship.
    I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Remember meimei, just say "No" to peer pressure.
      Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

Nice thread. But I am surprised that Mark nor Ming have moved it to the OT forum.
        Nym
        "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Originally posted by Nym
          Nice thread. But I am surprised that Mark nor Ming have moved it to the OT forum.
          Well, the topic still has the possibility to bring about Civ III discussion. I just wanted to see the dancing guys.

Comment

i want to know why she has no plans on getting civ3. its much more enjoyable than ctp.

Comment

Originally posted by Nym
              I think Markos can't decide to move it to the CtP or CtP2 forum..............
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                I don't have civ3 and I am not even planning to buy it in the near future....I'll stick with the CTP for some time now. I did liked civ2 though

Get CTP2, my favorite game, if it wasnt for the dated looking graphics I would probably play it ,more than Civ3..oh and its got much better music than civ 3

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

I think Markos can't decide to move it to the CtP or CtP2 forum..............
                  I meant the 'Off Topic' forum, since this thread is now more about smilies and purchasing civ3
                  Nym
                  "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Working...
                  X