Pollution!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollution!!!

I am a new player of CTP. How can I clean the pollution that occurs around cities?

Isn't this t he wrong Forum for CTP questions?
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Sorry, my mistake.

Comment

You can do that by deinstalling CtP from your harddisk, and by installing civ3.

if pollustion occurs, go to the polluted place with a worker, and press shift-c.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

CyberShy, he admited that he posetd on the wrong forum there is no need to tremble him!
          Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
          Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
          Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Treble HER! I am female.

Hahaha , these smilies are the greatest discovery in the history of internet

Comment

I just answered the question in case he WAS using civ3.

And yes, Smileys are cool

Comment

Treble HER! I am female.
                You mean there are women on this forum. I would never have thought it
                I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Well, I hope you don't mind about me being a woman who likes to play civilization and also don't mind that I don't own the Civ3....

Comment

Hush, Deathwalker!

meimei, once you are female, I strongly advise you to uninstall CTP from your harddisk. It is sexistic and chauvinistic . Better install Civ3 and stay here with us!

Comment

I don't have civ3 and I am not even planning to buy it in the near future....I'll stick with the CTP for some time now. I did liked civ2 though

Comment

Sorry but the alias is never indicative of your sex and in you left it blank! Besides I only know of a couple posters that claim to be of female sex on the OT forum but none AFAIK in the Civ 3 forum!

So that's why it that we have a woman here! I must say I am but thank God you and I am now .

I just had an maybe if you promise to stay we can all chip in to get you a game , what do you think guys? Then we can and around in these Forums!

So long...

Comment

Some people are really desperate.

you have CtP or CtP 2?

Comment

The Pioneer, that was perhaps the most extensive non-gratuitous use of smilies I've seen to date.

Comment

meimei, Just read throuh these fourums. You'll eventually realize that Civ3 is a purely Evil game. At which point you will either want to get it, or you will want to stay clear of it.

BTW: Evil, like crack. It's addictive, but thoroughly enjoyable while on it.
                              "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X