NEW STANDARD GAME ORGANISED,I WANT ONLY LONG-TERM PLAYERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW STANDARD GAME ORGANISED,I WANT ONLY LONG-TERM PLAYERS

I would like to host a new-ly standard game, NOT accelerated with all the standard settings on.
    Im think of 4-5 players,no teams [ofcourse alliances are permitted as the game progress] and they MUST answer email regularly and ofcoruse notifying everyone when a problem occurs and the turn will be delayed....
    I look forward to hear the replies of anyone interested,here or in my email.
    Sotiris
    Athens-Greece

Count me in as the Germans.
    Cheers

Comment

I'm interested, keep me posted, and provisionally reserve the Welsh (though doubt that I'll have to fight to get that one...)

Comment

Sign me up.
        Civ: Mongols
        Leader Name: The Kahn
        Email: markbalt@aol.com
        Time zone : GMT -6
        Do we get any say on the world settings?
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Ok so we are 4,if 1 more person replies he will be accepted...
          What i want from u,is to email me sotskoul@yahoo.com and please tell me again the civ of your preferation,and if u have any specific preferation for any game option,or if i should define them by my self.
          Also,if there is any chanse that u will stop the game some day,sooner or later,please dont play as this is going to keep long [ofcourse 5-6 days vacations are accepted,and if we reach till the summer,then we will see].
          Thank u for your participations and waiting for your emails,
          Sotiris

Comment

Im still waiting for your email guys,i have only one...by emailing me u show that u really want to participate in the game.
            Waiting for your response,
            Sotiris

Comment

Alexander! It's me, Bucephalus!

Comment

As i have said,whoever wants to play in this long [i emphasize it] game,must email me,so that to see that u really wanna play and that u wont leave in the middle of the game...
                Please email me,i have 3 players so far,including me.
                Alexanders horse,haahah very funny,where are u from?

Comment

As i have said,whoever wants to play in this long [i emphasize it] game,must email me,so that to see that u really wanna play and that u wont leave in the middle of the game...
                  Please email me,i have 3 players so far,including me.
                  Alexanders horse,haahah very funny,where are u from?

Comment

Can I join in now or is it too late?
                    If so then I would like to be the Romans with leader named Shavlor

Comment

Alexander,

did you receive my email if not then I must have your Email address wrong. if so please give me the correct one. my Email is shavlor@pmail.net

Comment

What's going on with the game. I sent turn 0 to Jon three days ago. I did not notice any bugs in the game nor did I get the email I sent, returned for bad address. I thought with a limited amount of players we would be flying through the first twenty turns(at least one a day).
                        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

I received, played and sent on turn 0 to Spanish on Saturday.

Comment

Something is terrible wrong with the game...
                            Spanish player,u seem to have the game in your hands...If i notice further delay,maybe we will have to start over,delete spanish player and add shavlor in his place...

Comment

I think this has gone on long enough. Let's either restart or give the position to someone else.

Swissy Kahn, Leader of the Great Mongol Horde
                              [This message has been edited by Swissy (edited December 23, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                              X