No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way too many pictures of Nikolai here.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      Way too many pictures of Nikolai here.
      Now play nice with the other children Boris. At least someone is putting the effort in.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• me, currently, with an experimental beard.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• Tres debonhair.

Comment

• You should try getting the focus right mate
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Here's one of Oerdin that was submitted.
              Last edited by SlowwHand; December 18, 2009, 01:26.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• One more, for the true fans.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Back in high school I threw a party. Underage drinking *gasp* occurred at said party. I had the misfortune to get arrested. While I was getting processed I was paling around with the cop and he graciously made me a copy of my mugshots.

I believe I take a much better mugshot than Nick Nolte or Charlie Sheen.

Attached Files
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• No shot from the side? I thought they always did that?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I guess not. Maybe they used to or maybe its a Hollywood thing.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My daughter knew Dime Bag Darrel.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            My daughter knew Dime Bag Darrel.
                            Who?
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Pantera guitarist.

Comment

• And the reason I brought it up.

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X