No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil refinery where i worked for 13 years before crossing country and working at another oil refinery
    Attached Files
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Lovely beach! I wouldn't bath there though...
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• My politically divided household
        Attached Files
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My politically indifferent household
          Attached Files
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Skanky your decoration skill needs some improvements!

And orange, the baby's sooo lovely.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• That was about six months ago. I've since neglected it some more, and the grass is taller. I'm moving out in a week though, so can try my hand at gardening at the new place.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• But probably not.

Comment

• Triffids!!!! No!!!! Run for your lives!!!!
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                    But probably not.
                    Perhaps we should be thankful if he doesn't try his hands at gardening at his new place.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                      Triffids!!!! No!!!! Run for your lives!!!!

I still remember...

Oh, and it's a very nice pic of some oil refinery up there.
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowflake

Perhaps we should be thankful if he doesn't try his hands at gardening at his new place.
                        Yeah, that habitat is probably a home to several unique species.

Comment

• When I was in Prague this summer, I got lots and lots of good pictures. This is one of the real cool ones.
                          Attached Files
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowflake
                            Skanky your decoration skill needs some improvements!

And orange, the baby's sooo lovely.
                            Adorable, and getting so big! That was taken a few months ago when he could barely hold his head up...now he's crawling around the house, up stairs, and nearly standing on his own!
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• i found another one. i didin't even recognize myself in this... i was combing back through to try to find my girlfriend, and thought... 'hey... that guy looks an awful lot like nicholas cage. wait. that's me.'

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Nikolai, where have You been except for Prague?
                                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X