No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's beautiful up there if you can hack the weather, winter darkness, and lack of shopping options
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Facebook actually has some uses after all. I recently got an e-mail from an old High School friend who I hadn't heard from in 15 years. It seems she's gotten married, had two kids, and now is divorced but she did have a treasure trove of old pictures from our High School Speech & Debate Team.

This picture is from 1991 and I'm the one on one knee all the way to the right.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto
        Some photos from Leader's Training Course in Ft. Knox, from a few months ago.

I'm on the left.
        I went to a MOS reclass course for 37F (Psysop) at Fort Knox. I still have a small souveigner base ball bat from the Louisville slugger museum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
          Facebook actually has some uses after all. I recently got an e-mail from an old High School friend who I hadn't heard from in 15 years. It seems she's gotten married, had two kids, and now is divorced but she did have a treasure trove of old pictures from our High School Speech & Debate Team.

This picture is from 1991 and I'm the one on one knee all the way to the right.

The friend I'm talking about is Leah. She's the one in the top row all the way to the right(with the glasses). I had such a massive crush on the blond sitting next to her but she was a year older then me and had a boyfriend who was two years older then her. Still, she was the subject of much of my fapping in 9th and 10th grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            It is I again Another picture of me for no real reason whatsoever, but that is what the thread is supposed to be about
            PH has really gotten back into shape.

Comment

The friend I'm talking about is Leah. She's the one in the top row all the way to the right(with the glasses). I had such a massive crush on the blond sitting next to her but she was a year older then me and had a boyfriend who was two years older then her. Still, she was the subject of much of my fapping in 9th and 10th grade.
              That girl is not a blonde. The girl sitting in the second row is though. Barely. And she looks hot.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

PH has really gotten back into shape.
                Yeah, I'm a shadow of my former self. Running 10km 3 times a week tends to help keep it that way
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• You were nice.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

• I've always been nasty
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well here's another...although excuse the messy hair, I don't know what is going on there!

I've always been nasty
                      wheres your pic PH?

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Well here's another...although excuse the messy hair, I don't know what is going on there!
                        Attached Files
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Well here's another...although excuse the messy hair, I don't know what is going on there!
                          Nice
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I've always been nasty
                            That was about Oerdin :P
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• I always feel an urge for hiding somewhere when you post your pics PH. That gaze just screams if-you-only-knew-what-I-know-about-you,-and-what-I-plan-to-do.-Yes,-those-evil-plans....-harr-harr-harr!
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I think you'll find the correct ending to that is "mwahahahaha "

And Heresson: Oooooh, get you!
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X