Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do y'all have a watermelon?
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
      Everyone looks wet in that last picture CrONoS, have you all been standing under the waterfall too?
      We stood at 50feet of the waterfall, but there was a lot of water that was going into the air. Honestly, under one minutes, we were all wet.
      bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by Will
        Why do y'all have a watermelon?
        Don't know, that was the girls ideas. But guess who brought the melon on the top on the small hill?

yes it was me!
        bleh

Comment

• i absolutely love these kids.

Comment

• Is that why you're tasting one of them?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Aww...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                Is that why you're tasting one of them?
                yea, i eat children sometimes. what can i say? i'm a fatty.

oh, this is another picture of him so you can see his adorable face.

Comment

• I love the reaction. In reality she had just given me the drinks and she's lost something, but you wouldn't know it.

And the other pic(k) of the night:

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Are you planning on bringing any "friends" to teh London Polymeet?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• No, but I can help you find some when I arrive.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• That top pic has to be one of my all time pic thread favourites - both your expression and hers (and the contrast) are priceless.

Comment

• Hush! It's nothing compared to mine!

Well, okay then.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Provincial park; Parc des Grands Jardins

Another pictures; the girl at the extreme left, she is Moroccan, she successfully climbed the mountain without eating and water... since she was in ramadan.

Parc de la Jacques Cartier

Orleans Island

And a beer at a local micro brewery in Baie St Paul; the marrocan girl wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything. Poor her...

Myself, @ Petite rivière St François, 1 hours north of Quebec City
                            Last edited by CrONoS; September 26, 2007, 19:49.
                            bleh

Comment

• Just an old pine tree
                              Attached Files
                              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Here I am in front of the Palacio Real in Madrid. An Iranian woman I met there took the picture..

Argh I want to go back to the sunny south!
                                Attached Files
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X