Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heresson
    Giancarlo, maybe I am wrong but You seem to have changed a lot.
    Sorry I didn't see this before. Yeah, you could say I have changed a lot...
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
      What is that supposed to symbolize? A king?
      I think its a banana hat. Maybe he's a dancer?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

Sorry I didn't see this before. Yeah, you could say I have changed a lot...
        You make it sound like the change consists of more than just your appearance...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

I think its a banana hat. Maybe he's a dancer?

You will burn in hell
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

• I'll see you there.
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Catholics go to heaven. You just have to give offers to the church every sunday and sallute the nuns.
              Middle East!

Comment

You make it sound like the change consists of more than just your appearance...
                What are you talking about? It is just my appearance. I'm still gay. (what's that ridiculous bible quote in your sig?)
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                  Catholics go to heaven. You just have to give offers to the church every sunday and sallute the nuns.
                  I've been known to give nuns the ol' trouser salute, depending on appearance.

And I was born (english) catholic.

Comment

• And what have You becomen?
                    Middle East!

Comment

• Visit the mafia thread in other games Heresson.

I burnt Luther at stake

Comment

Some friends of mine this summer:
                        that is a great pic

they really look happy and relaxed
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Cheesy
                          Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

What are you talking about? It is just my appearance. I'm still gay. (what's that ridiculous bible quote in your sig?)
                            Firstly I didn't know you were gay, but it was just a joke.
                            Secondly, what's wrong with that quiote? It's talling that one need not to worry, 'cause God will see to you.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• A nice quote indeed
                              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Hey look, it's the Chilean Texan again!

As for this thread... it's getting dangerously close to being more of an OTF thread than an A/C thread (or especially the picture thread). Let's cut out the religious debating in here and stick to the pictures.
                                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X