• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run away!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• This is kind of scarry.......
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
        This is kind of scarry.......
        that you don't have a pet rabbit ?
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Well, he does have an avatar that appears to be smuggling bunnies, at least...
          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D
            Well, he does have an avatar that appears to be smuggling bunnies, at least...
            Ooh, and what a sweet bunny she is too
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• I was driving today, and as I passed a military airport I spotted a plane with a small UFO hovering above it.

It turned out to be one of those AWACS surveillance planes. At least that would be the rational explanation.
              Attached Files
              CSPA

Comment

• same plane and ufo
                Attached Files
                CSPA

Comment

• 'tis a conspiracy I tell ya!

Comment

• yes. I can hear those planes circling above my house at night.

anyway, I was driving because I had some business across the border. guess where
                    Attached Files
                    CSPA

Comment

• one of the first shops you see after crossing the border

Judging from the signs, it's a swedish-norwegian-bosnian-albanian butcher shop
                      Attached Files
                      CSPA

Comment

• Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                        going in for the kill
                        Quick! Bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade!
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Gangerolf, you're such a "harry" person.

(for non-Norwegian speakers, nothing to see, move along)
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• If I had been smarter and taken the camera out of the car too, I could have been showing pictures from the great city of Uddevalla.

Luckily I survived and could return to the civilised world about 7 hours later.
                            Attached Files
                            CSPA

Comment

• Harry? Why? Do you see Wunderbaum and furry dice hanging from my rear-view mirror?
                              CSPA

Comment

• As you know, our allknowing former minister Lars Sponheim told us the truth the other year: All who buys Swedish is harry.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X