Clear All

• Originally posted by Platypus Rex
    2048 x 1456 572 kb

shot in macro mode
    Thanks, but I was thinking of the entire thread
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Ssshhh...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• EDIT: Something weird here... I came back getting the message the post above didn't get through, and reposts...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Ssshhh...
          Did you meet her at Christian camp too, Nikolai?
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Google is your friend.

When we speak of camps... I just came back from one on sunday. Mighty fun, but this is the first camp since 2001 I haven't taken a single picture! I'm afraid I have to rely on others to supply me with pics this time...

Comment

• Actually, she does rather look like she's just been forked....you sure you don't know her?
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Yeah, I am. But I guess it just proves one thing: We live in a forked up world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                  the newest addition to our family

Ziggy
                  Cute.
                  money sqrt evil;
                  My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                    and that was the 6000th reply!
                    Roll on 7000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                      When we speak of camps... I just came back from one on sunday. Mighty fun, but this is the first camp since 2001 I haven't taken a single picture! I'm afraid I have to rely on others to supply me with pics this time...
                      And don't think this clear attempt to hide the evidence has gone unnoticed.

Comment

• Hide evidence of what?
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                          Roll on 7000.
                          Hopefully someone will post a picture within the next 1000 posts, too.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Hopefully someone will post a picture within the next 1000 posts, too.
                            Is that mandatory
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                              Hide evidence of what?
                              I'm afraid this is a family site, and I therefore I cannot divulge this information at this time.

However, it would not take much effort on your part to read back and witness the evidence first hand.

Comment

• going in for the kill
                                Attached Files
                                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X