Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Semen.
    if you've fapped to me Alby its no big deal, i mean after all im no rookie to the game
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• What is with those bangs? Seriously. Is that some Florida thing? It looks ugly as ****.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• well i dunno i kinda like em'
        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Men have no business with bangs.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• well i like em so
            Order of the Fly

Comment

Why does he get to be cute and married and successful while PH and I are lonely and alone?

foreveralone.jpg
              If you're talking about me (?), I'm not married.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Oh but you're dating a Canadian, right?

Comment

• This guy has the same weird bangs as AAHZ:

Comment

• I think time travel is required to look that inbred...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I think Alby likes me
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                        I've put on weight.

Is the additional weight due to the little red light on top of your head? Are you posing as an emergency vehicle?
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• It's what I look like when I have an idea.

Comment

Oh but you're dating a Canadian, right?
                            Yeah. And a step closer to marriage, just recently got engaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                              Yeah. And a step closer to marriage, just recently got engaged.
                              See! I'm a regular Nostradamus over here!

Comment

This guy has the same weird bangs as AAHZ:

I legit thought this was AAHZ when scrolling through this post.

Comment

Working...
                                X