Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geeks

Comment

• Solver's not old, anyway. He's still a teenager.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• ok?

Comment

• Solver is jsut a DL anyway !!!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
            Solver is jsut a DL anyway !!!
            You found out my secret
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Sorry , i guess i shouldnt have told everyone !

Comment

• I made it so convincing by PCRing myself, too

Comment

• As long as you dont tell anyone ming is my DL ~

Comment

• There's no picture on this page!
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Then post one

Comment

• picture

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

picture
                          Prince B Etor

This is supposed to be actual pictures of Apolytoners and or Apolytoners having been to a certain location.

Just sharing
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

This is supposed to be actual pictures of Apolytoners and or Apolytoners having been to a certain location.
                            Just sharing
                            but...
                            Originally posted by MarkG
                            to be used only as a means of posting pictures

no comments please!
                            it is a picture
                            of a sexy man.
                            and the page needed a picture.
                            plus i was at school. no reason for having pictures of myself there. i was only trying to help.

Comment

• An annoying tw*t more like, bee eater...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• gradpa you should hassle people more about the comments they make which are not allowed rather than the pictures they post which are allowed..

Comment

Working...
                                X