Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout now?
    Attached Files
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
      If you are fat, you can do something about it, if you want to. Your lack of intelligence is impossible to repair.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• As I believe they say in internet circles: pwned

You look quite young. I am disappointed that no one ever IDs me nowadays
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
          How 'bout now?
          you look better with facial hair.
          i don't know how old you are, but you look like a little boy when your clean shaven.

Comment

• i suppose i'll post a picture.

L to R, me, dad's older sister, dad's younger sister. we were in Frankenmuth, MI last weekend. some 30 yr old and his friends bought us drinks. he was very good. looking.

Comment

• Me and the family on our Colorado trip.
              Attached Files
              Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
              ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                Do I look my age yet?
                You already look Scottish.

Comment

• Got a new camera a small week ago. Here's one result. Photobuckets seems to have made the quality worse, but I probably doesn't look much better in HD.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Are you really a selected homme?

Now I have a digital camera around here somewhere...watch out
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I don't even know what that means. I choose shirts mainly based on how good they are to wear, and how little pics and text it is on them.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Well homme is French for man and selected is English for selected
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Oh screw you all for letting this thread die. I have a new phone with a better camera and I warned you I was going to post some pictures. Here goes
                          Attached Files
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Last edited by Riesstiu IV; October 30, 2009, 14:48.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Me and my dog Knerten, taken a couple of weeks ago. Best, most loving dog there is.

Comment

Working...
                                X