Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snotty
    More pics after the Brit Poly meet this weekend hopfully.
    sounds excellent

do you have many going along
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
      Originally posted by Skanky Burns through HongHu
      God knows
      Must be very tiresome to be God. Got to know so many things and all.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well now that you mention it...
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yea, I know. Really not a job for a man.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Nice pics Snowflake and Paddy
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• where I fell asleep while playing pbem last night

or

where I woke up this morning after playing pbem last night
              Attached Files
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• You know, riding a bike on the street is much more fun.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• ahhh

can ya play pbem when riding ya bike out ot the street

yeah upside down bikes are no fun when ya 9 floors up
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Well now that you mention it...
                    Showoff!!
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                      several years ago they changed the bottles from 750 ml to 700ml
                      Did they really? When was that? I've been out of the country so damn long I never even noticed. Actually, all my spirits bottles are either 1L or 1.125L, which shows how much flying I've been doing over the last 10 years

Oh well, at least good ol' wine is still 750ml.....isn't it?
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot

sad but true

a bastard way to make profits

several years ago they changed the bottles from 750 ml to 700ml

and kept the same price

there was no talk, no advertising etc

even some of my staff at the pub then did not really notice...

some companies made the bell in the bottom of the bottle bigger, other companies used thinker glass for as short while...

at the least the Wild Turkey Bottle is 1 litre

well it was once
                        There actually was some publicity. The rationale was that the alcohol content was increased from 37 to 40%, and that by reducing the volume the amount of alcohol you are buying is the same, thus a fair deal

Comment

• Considering all the spirits are sold in the same volume, the cost per volume amount is rather easy to compare between different brands. I had a look today and all the spirits are sold in 700mL bottles - brandy, vodka, gin, scotch, bourbon, etc.

Wine is still 750mL though. And then you have the casks...
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Skanky you got a daughter?! And she is soooo beautiful!

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• That is my neice who lives with me. She put her fairy clothes on as Michelle was visiting for the first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X