Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. Who are getting married?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The bride and the broom, I believe.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I mean groom.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• *pun warning*

Bet he swept her off her feet.

Comment

• Here, have a look at Modo. The pictures were taken in Cracow, Poland, in May 2004.

The beer is not mine, honest. I was told that it is really good, though. Some special brand, brewed at the pub we were in. The place is called "CK Browar" (that's "CK Brewery" in English ), if you care to know.
            Attached Files
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowflake
              The bride and the broom, I believe.
              You understand what I mean...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Actually, they are just a bunch of cool blokes that were crazy enough to pose for my camera.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• /me remembers the wedding day of his younger brother.

Crazy blokes eh? You have seen nothing yet.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Maniac is married?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Erm no, I've got plenty of brothers. 't Is the one after me.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• GeoModder and Maniac are brothers? You learn something every day...

Comment

• Ming's grandma.

Comment

• ROFL
                            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Here's a recent one of me with my girlfriend's nephew:
                              Attached Files
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• two pics from the mudvayne video shoot. they're the only two on the site that i'm in, but hopefully there'll be more for me when the finish editing the video.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X