Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father & son 2:

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
      I don't think I've posted this pic. It's my whole family anno 2004, when we were in Thailand. The weekly paper that sent us there went bananas and got us a 200 square meter large hotelroom. Crazy. Later Putin decided to pay a visit to the hotel, so we had to settle for two smaller rooms.

Is that your mom next to you? She's hot!
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• She's married.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

She's married with children.
          FIXED
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• That too.

Comment

• Piccies from easter camp this year:

Me being very tired after chasing small rascals to bed the night before:

Comment

• Small rascals growing up to admire the armed forces, and showing it to all interested.

Comment

• Two other leaders:

Comment

• Rascals at work.

Comment

• Me preparing cakes for the youngsters:

Comment

• For some reason I was persuaded to pose for this silly picture.

Comment

• I tell you, this boy will come far one day. He's a natural Don Juan.

Comment

She's married.
                            Damn!
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• A friend of mine was working up in Alaska the last two weeks. Here's a pic from Saddle Mtn overlooking Juneau:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• As close as he got to a bear:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X