No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You swig bourbon from cans? Barbarians.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
      You swig bourbon from cans? Barbarians.
      After throwing back a 12oz can one probably wouldn't mind being a snockered Barb.

Monk
      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• And I don't see how a can of bourbon relates the the sales level of beer.
        I'd assumed American beer was described down under to be like "making love in a canoe" because it lacked taste, but now I'm thinking it's the alcohol content? Is it still common practice to toss back a six-pack while watching a football game? =8-]
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• She's a keeper, Raz.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
            You swig bourbon from cans? Barbarians.
            I buy a bottle of Makers and mix my own. Others, however, drink bourbon from cans.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Ooh look at you, a barbarian who puts on airs.

Comment

• Re: re: raz's latest girl

Originally posted by Rommel2D
                Is that a can of whiskey on the cooler? I'd heard Aussies won't touch Foster's, but I had no idea of the real reason...
                Not whiskey, Bourbon...... And yep True Aussies dont drink fosters, Bourbon does seem a popular choice nowadays. wont tell you what woosy drink i been drinking lately...
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                  She's a keeper, Raz.
                  Well i hope that means i should keep her ozzy, cause i plan too, we going to move in together in bout a months time, just need to sort out some logistics, she actually 2 hours drive away from me at moment....

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    It is a can of Jim Beam. Bourbon. Sells for around 3.99$au.

And I don't see how a can of bourbon relates the the sales level of beer.
                    ummm he mentioned fosters not beer, i hate fosters , still looking for any aussie that drinks it...

i thought fosters was just what we exported to the poms cause we hate them !!!!!!

Comment

• Actually, I don't think the liquor shop I work for even sells Fosters any more. That should tell you just how well it sells in Australia.

Spikie
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Fosters = Tooheys New. As near as at any rate.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• a new pic of me... don't be scared
                          Attached Files
                          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
                            Fosters = Tooheys New. As near as at any rate.
                            yukky beer !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
                              a new pic of me... don't be scared

aggghhhhhhhhhh

hehehehehehehehehehe just kidding

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
                                a new pic of me... don't be scared
                                It's something ghostly about that pic...
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X