Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kramerman
    im one of the very few human beings who are not fans of the Glock 17... its an excellent pistol, by all means, i just dont like it.
    It's called the click-clack, because it does not always fire.
    When I was in the army one fellow pressed the trigger on a Glock17 just once, but then five bullets were shot in a row. We had quite a big laugh about our little new machine gun. We were medics though.
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by alva

Eugh, Diss, the gun pointing to my name..., that's a coincidence, right???

* alva makes a mental note NEVER to make address public on 'Poly and copy's the picture ...just in case..

naw! the barrel is higher. It's closer to being aimed at the 3 penguins on the top left of my monitor. It's just a tad low, but I think I could take out their legs.

Comment

• cool pic diss

Comment

• Why is your screen blue!!!
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• All the cool people browse Poly in blue.

(MoO3 style)
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I want that too! How does it work?
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• just go to control panel, edit options, and choose default-special moo3.

The blue is much easier on my eyes than the default white. And the orange for CTP is just too bright as well. What is the civ3 style? can't remember.

as for default-special. Well I can't even remember what that does. It has to do with the ads in some way. But the pop-ups were out of hand a few days ago, so I took care of that another way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                  All the cool people browse Poly in blue.

(MoO3 style)
                  Yay, I'm cool!
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• My eyes! It will take time to get used to it

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
                      Yay, I'm cool!
                      You and I both know that that's a logical fallacy, but I'm willing to overlook it 'cos you happen to be right anyway.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

I'm willing to overlook it 'cos you happen to be right
                          Yay, I'm cool!

And this time without the need for a logical fallacy.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                            My eyes! It will take time to get used to it
                            Exactly my thought I'm sticking with the uncool CIV-III scheme .
                            cIV list: cheats
                            Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Orange and black like.. nothing in nature

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• This is me, I posted in the OT, but I figure every one I never talk to on the other forums might want to see
                                Attached Files
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X