No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume you are the one on the left? Really pictured you to be completely different (damn avatars .)

Anyone ever mistaken you for Powell?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Diss is the one on the right, iirc.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Right in the picture. Left of Lancer in RL.

Comment

• this is me
          Attached Files
          CSPA

Comment

• You remind me of someone...
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• lancer is different from what i expected
              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                You remind me of someone...
                and I thought I was the only one with a pupil...
                CSPA

Comment

• Yeah, Big Crunch indeed looks like Matthew Perry.

For all Nomads, Desert and Jungle dwellers, Aliens, etc., this is matthew perry.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Right in the picture. Left of Lancer in RL.
                    Yes I'm the one on the right- the small guy.

more pictures of the hand. I'm not a gun-nut- honest.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• my lucky knife and my hand
                      Attached Files

Comment

• im one of the very few human beings who are not fans of the Glock 17... its an excellent pistol, by all means, i just dont like it.
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I really don't see the Matthew Perry connection.

I've had numerous people say I have a Chandler sense of humour, and people on other boards have said I look like him, but I still don't see it myself. Maybe I just need to dye my hair.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Just find a nice young Courtenay Cox and people will stop taking the piss.

Comment

• I've had numerous people say I have a Chandler sense of humour,

Hehe, I know the feeling.
                              You do look like him though, hey, you could do worse.
                              -
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

Yes I'm the one on the right- the small guy.

more pictures of the hand. I'm not a gun-nut- honest.
                                Eugh, Diss, the gun pointing to my name..., that's a coincidence, right???

/me makes a mental note NEVER to make address public on 'Poly and copy's the picture ...just in case..

Comment

Working...
                                X