Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, I always wanted to be a medieval anime swordman
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Miaauw....( very--->)
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch

I like the eye candy.

BTW do you consider other people pretending to be their avatar. Eg Is alva pretending to a cat wanting to be a lion?
        I've been called many things, but never a zombified ghost pirate.

Comment

• To be honest, I wasn't really a samurai before, either.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Shut it Potter.

Hehe, or you could say "You should SO shut it!"

My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Shut it Potter.
              So how long does it take the average Brit to pick up a tan in that Australian sun then?
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• some of you look like true geeks. others don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

So how long does it take the average Brit to pick up a tan in that Australian sun then?
                  You mean the Australian rain. Its all a lie, there is no sunshine here.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Be prepared to be surprised. The real heat will be arriving very soon.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Are Kangaroos lies as well? I mean, is it true that their sacks are filled with mucus?
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Talking of roos, I made myself a kangaroo steak sandwich yesterday. It was delicious. Tastes like beef with a kind of wine red wine and BBQ sauce. Yum.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Yep, kangaroe is good to eat, stay away from crododile and snake though. Tastes like chicken that was wrapped with fish for a couple of hours.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• 'nuff talk, more pictures.

This is one of Lancer and I when we met at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas
                            Attached Files

Comment

• here's another picture of me.

Comment

• one more time.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X