No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I posting in a picture thread even if I never posted a picture of mine?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Good point. Post a picture of yourself or else we'll see to it you're punished severly by having to groom Mark G's back hair.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Good you didn't say pubic hair
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• My first Poly-meet.
          Here is me at a pub before getting very very drunk.
          Attached Files
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• And of course Big Crunch. It was great to meet him.
            Attached Files
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Chandler Bing!
              My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Nah, Chandler is funny.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Hmm Luke Perry?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• So Skanky where are the "yeah, this is after we got drunk" pics?

Comment

• What, you think we could operate a camera after our first hour there?

Comment

• The transvestite you've met later that evening and of whom you were so fond of still could, the pictures I've seen, would even have been better if you two would have been awake, but hey, can't have it all...
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• OMG, that photo of me is awful. Why the **** can't I look any good in any photo?

WAIT! Don't answer that question!
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Why are these australians pretending to be beautiful women (as their avatars suggest?)

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                              Nah, Chandler is funny.
                              Shut it Potter.
                              Last edited by Dauphin; November 18, 2003, 00:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                                Why are these australians pretending to be beautiful women (as their avatars suggest?)
                                I like the eye candy.

BTW do you consider other people pretending to be their avatar. Eg Is alva pretending to a cat wanting to be a lion?

Edit - Edited the right post this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X