X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg that is a cool pic... looks like a tidal wave, or a meteor impact
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Yeah looks apocalyptic to me.

anyway, here is one helluva referee
      Attached Files
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Anyway, here is my family and I under our vacation this autumn:

So your father is Frederik Skavland... aha, can I have an autograph?

Comment

• it was one hell of dust storm never seeen one like it before or after

See what it did to the cat !!!!
          Attached Files
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat

So your father is Frederik Skavland... aha, can I have an autograph?
            Ehhhmm... I don't know what you've taken, but my dad is Frithjof Wilborn... I personally don't think they've all that similar...
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Frithjof Wilborn

... ... ... ... ........ ?
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• I don't expect a Italian to know him. It's nothing to worry about. Just a little Norwegian thing, you can say.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Why, we italians have shops all over the country selling original norvegian trolls made in Papua New Guinea
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Ehhhmm... I don't know what you've taken, but my dad is Frithjof Wilborn... I personally don't think they've all that similar...

Sorry, I always mix those two. Of course I meant Frithjof Wilborn!
                    The guy from the TV-show "Do you wanna be a millionaire"!
                    He seems like a nice guy, but Frederik Skavland is a real badass.

Comment

• No problem. And yes, IMHO he's quite nice...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
                        here is one helluva referee
                        This is the way to treat helluva referees:
                        Attached Files
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• TERRIBLE parents have terrible kids that become terrible citizens

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Dude, that kid's practically American!
                            -30-

Comment

• Dutch.. quite surprising

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

This is the way to treat helluva referees:
                                Geex that is bad, me sees a juvenilte delinquit happening there
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X