Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasputin

Is to me

That my boy whos head you can just see. Just palyef in front of 36,000 Screaming fans !!!!
    Do you know that little blonde boy just in front of him, in the middle of the pciture in the foreground? He has an amazing resembelnce to some of my pictures from that age
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
      You have such a beautiful family Nikolai.
      Oh, thank you! I'll let them know.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman

Do you know that little blonde boy just in front of him, in the middle of the pciture in the foreground? He has an amazing resembelnce to some of my pictures from that age
        not sure who that is .... that pic was 2 years ago
        Attached Files
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
          You have such a beautiful family Nikolai.
          damn you beautiful people

Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• all those pics of kids make me think I am going to die alone.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Not unless you can persuade someone to have sex with you.

Oh! I see your problem...
              (+1)

Comment

• Now, let Azazel alone, spartak...
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Ruphenol, gin and/or vodka, a Queer Eye for the Straight Guy makeover, and a good advertising campaign.
                    -30-

Comment

• Oh! I see your problem

? Problem?

He does look like some kind of jew gigolo but I can't see anything wrong about him?
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• jew gigolo?

thanks.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Ahem

Anyway today I received a webcam as birthday gift but I'm not sure if I should use it to post pictures of me, I'm not exactly fond of poly perverts lurking here and there
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Oh yes, I'd love so much to see an happy birthday thread the next time I come online today

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Happy B-day, DF!!
                              -30-

Comment

• sweet! happy birthday dude! mine is the saturday I feel so old...

Comment

Working...
                                X