No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the police called Pigs in other countries? Or is that just an American nickname?

Suey!
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf
      Driving around town, I noticed this POLICE CAR parked LESS THAN 5 METRES from a pedestrian crossing. What has the world come to? The police breaking the very rules they are supposed to uphold? WTF? I'm still in shock.
      I'm not revealing the location out of fear of reprisals from said "dirty cops".
      Man, and I thought our Coke dealing, gun running, illegal immigrant smuggling police were crooked...
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• @ Kramerman.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• You live in such a violent world Kramerman.
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• my kids
            Attached Files
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• That grown-up, is that you? BTW, you've posted the same pic twice.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Very cute kids.

Have you told them their old man is getting his arse kicked in civ2?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Here is a picture of me with a mohawk.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                          That grown-up, is that you? BTW, you've posted the same pic twice.
                          No that grown up with my son is a famous Australian Footballer, my son just got the Fairest and best at his presentation day, (One Proud Dad)

Didnt realsise i had posted same pic twice.. Must have stuffed up...

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            Very cute kids.

Have you told them their old man is getting his arse kicked in civ2?

Shhh dont want to lose all their respect ..

Hard enough when i only see them on every 2nd weekend

Comment

• That sucks...

Comment

• oh well at least i got a better looknig gf out of it all

Oh heres a horrid pic after my bike accident
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X