Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Azazel

Does that mean that you're scum of the earth, and people of all ranks get to abuse you?
    That sounds like my last job.
    -30-

Comment

• My new guitar and me.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Didn't you have a beard this summer, Mike ?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Not really. I did go to a 'poly meeting when I hadn't bothered to shave for a few days but that's about it.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• god my new webcam sucks.
            Attached Files
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• A late-night picture...
              Attached Files
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Hmm, well, you don't really need a flag or location field to at least know you're Scandinavian.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

god my new webcam sucks.
                  I think it captures pretty well your strangler-of-the-night spirit
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Somehow, it always looks better on the cam....
                    Attached Files
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                      Hmm, well, you don't really need a flag or location field to at least know you're Scandinavian.
                      Hmmm... Well, I've heard that some times now, but I still don't understand what does that. I mean, I am more darkskinned than what's usual(that will say, I get colour even if I'm inside all day and the sun shines outside, in WINTER. And that's no lie.), probably some gene thing. And besides, what is it we Scandinavians has in common? Would be nice to know!
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• it's probably all that light wood
                        CSPA

Comment

• OIts fair to say that Nikolai is even more of a picture slut than RedJon. I never thought I would see the day...
                          (+1)

Comment

• Is that good or bad? "slut", what does that mean?

Comment

• It means you're, um, enthusiastic.

Comment

Does that mean that you're scum of the earth, and people of all ranks get to abuse you?
                                yes

But soon, Ill be the puppet master!
                                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X