X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala

Apolytoner meeting
    Finnish Forum meeting.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

My role description was "polite frenchman that ALWAYS is kind to the girls and gives compliments to them. Should show interest in breasts and backs."

The first and the second part I had some problems combining...
      I'd like to get credit for an assignment like that .
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• I want to post a picture but anytime in the past when I tried it just attachs it. How do I imbed the image in my post?

Comment

• Take a .jpg picture with the right size, and attach it from the "attach file" option under the options part showed when you make a reply. That works for me.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Nikolai, that's what he has used in the past and does not want to use now.

HS, find a place to host the picture then link to it with the img tag.
            Like so

Or use HTML
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
              Take a .jpg picture with the right size, and attach it from the "attach file" option under the options part showed when you make a reply. That works for me.
              Also check that you have 'show images' enabled.
              There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• I don't have any pics of me, but here's one of Sophia just north of Balmora.
                Attached Files
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• This one os from Medieval Total War. When I saw the name of this spy, I couldn't resist the urge.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• By popular... oh, nevermind.
                    Attached Files
                    Now watch this drive!

Comment

• "By the lighte of the fingernail moon he did dye,
                      Perishing langorously as the blood did drye,
                      Shackled thus to the chair belowe,
                      The hurricanoes did storm and blowe."
                      -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by st_swithin
                        "By the lighte of the fingernail moon he did dye,
                        Perishing langorously as the blood did drye,
                        Shackled thus to the chair belowe,
                        The hurricanoes did storm and blowe."
                        I think blue fits that one well:
                        Attached Files
                        Now watch this drive!

Comment

• some new ones of me from a visit to some friends at college over the summer...
                          Attached Files
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• we took a little trip to Wilmington to check out the dinosaurs...
                            Attached Files
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• and here's one of them
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ^^^^
                                I say!
                                Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
                                X