• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattH
    upper right middle.

Comment

• you can see nip in swithin's pic! [/horny preteen]
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Thanks for pointing it out. I'm sure no-one would have noticed.

I'm so offended I can't think of a single thing to say.

No, wait, I lied.
        -30-

Comment

• You're doing an aeroplane impression right?

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr rr
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• A whole page of the picture thread without any pictures. If only Ming could see us now.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Better now?
              The picture is from a fake wedding with roles that we have in my local youth club once a year!
              Attached Files
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• And you were...
                cIV list: cheats
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

And you were...

Comment

• The one on the right looks like Kendra Wilke. The one in the middle looks like Chloe Sevigny. I don't know anyone who looks like the one on the left.
                    -30-

Comment

• Nikolai?

Comment

• Yeah, sure, oK. As long as it's funky.
                        -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                          From the only Apolytoner meeting I've taken participated in this far, taken by Rasbelin. No, I can't remember what I was so interested by at that moment, but... well, I guess it was relevant then .
                          Hey, did you lose weight? =)

Comment

And you were...
                            My role description was "polite frenchman that ALWAYS is kind to the girls and gives compliments to them. Should show interest in breasts and backs."

The first and the second part I had some problems combining...
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• You don't know how to be polite? Don't worry, nobody else does.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

• Try to be polite AND look at them as a wolf(according to the description as mentioned) at the same time... Not easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X