Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me.
    Attached Files
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

• Damn sideways pictures. Whatever else was I supposed to do?

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Rotate your monitor.
        Or use a browser that has a rotate page feature.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
          Ok, own up, how many people did panag convince to tilt their heads to the left?
          hi ,

fixed , sorry , the spoils of having a good browser , ......

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Panag, respect.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• alright you bastads . due to popular demand I have decided to put my pic up.

I look terrible this close up- my face is in another break out. but anyways. ack! my double chin looks terrible- even after all the weight I lost.

and yes I was too lazy to figure out how to use the timer feature on my camera. I just extended my arm out.

Here I am. Dissident the magnificent
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dis; July 30, 2003, 00:43.

Comment

• one more pic of my ugly ass
                Attached Files

Comment

• one more. In front of my favourite computer game. It's kind of dark, but you should be able to deduce what it is.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• you look like a difefrent person in everyone of those pictures, thos the first and last are definately similar.

you look like a professor in the first one, a navy aviator in the second one, and an everyday joe in the last one

i expected you to be in your mid 20s tho, for some reason. i guess i assumed you went into the navy right after HS and had just gotten out a few years ago after putting in your commitment...
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• why? How old do I look? I still consider myself in my 20's.

I don't look that old do I?

Comment

• in those pictures you look like your in your late 20s to mid 30s
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I'm 30 btw. I still feel like I'm in my 20's. I'm still hip . I feel more comfortable at places with young people than old people still.

I cut my hair real damn short. It's what I like to do in the summer. Makes things feel much cooler.
                          Last edited by Dis; July 30, 2003, 01:45.

Comment

• The first picture, 33. The second, 23. The third, 30.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                              one more. In front of my favourite computer game. It's kind of dark, but you should be able to deduce what it is.
                              Well it's not Civ, you TRAITOR!

A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                                I don't look that old do I?
                                The glasses add a decade. At least
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X