Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just one mere suggestion:
    Can all those who wants to fight about anything related to this post....

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

after seen the reaction in the spanish forum , thanks , but no , ......

some people seem to have a problem with certain posters from certain countries , ........................

have a nice day
    ...please take that discussion back where it belongs?
    It's very, very much off topic here.

Btw, more pics folks!
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Panag I just send you a PM.

About the pics, I'll take me one in the week and I'll post it
      >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
        I have just one mere suggestion:
        Can all those who wants to fight about anything related to this post....

It's very, very much off topic here.

Btw, more pics folks!
        how many times does it have to be asked to drop the darn thing ?
        how many times , ......?????
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• .... have a nice day
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• MarkG:
            to be used only as a means of posting pictures
            no comments please!
            Panag:
            What discussion?

Attached Files

Comment

• What a gormless expression........................the baby is nice though.

Comment

• This is a pic from where I and my family had our summer holiday in 2002: Can you guess where it's from?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Nikolai; June 4, 2003, 15:16.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• gran canaria?
                  CSPA

Comment

• And we've got a winner! More specific Anfi Del Mar, the most lovely place on the island, located between Anginegin and Puerto Rico for people known there.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I knew there was something familiar with that shoreline. I was fishing from the pier in the centre of the picture 3 years ago. Didn't get anything though. The little suckers just stole my bait. The charter boats in Purto Rice where better. I cought a sting ray as big as a barn door.
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• just a wild guess. I have been to GC before though but that's many years ago.
                        CSPA

Comment

• Last edited by Googlie; June 16, 2003, 20:43.

Comment

• Im off to the university

I left a boy...
                            Attached Files
                            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I shall return a man...

[future rendering of myself - taken a few weeks ago]

Attached Files
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Kramerman, so you grew that beard back? I don't know if you're better with or without, but I think it looks pretty good. That shirt though.. a bit kinky!
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X