Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by panag

hi ,

dont worry about , it aint worth any attention , ....

have a nice day
    Then why say it before? I haven't seen anyone behave in that manner, and would expect moderation if they did.

Comment

• Panag has always been like this.. don't bother. I can't understand any of his posts anyways.

Anyways, any comments on my pictures?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
        Panag has always been like this.. don't bother. I can't understand any of his posts anyways.

Anyways, any comments on my pictures?

hi ,

what does it say two posts above , ..... what ?

so could this please be dropped now , ...

thanks in advance

and if cant understand someone post you should ask for an explanation , ....

have a nice day
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

hi ,

after seen the reaction in the spanish forum , thanks , but no , ......

some people seem to have a problem with certain posters from certain countries , ........................

have a nice day
          You are delirious as usual panag, you lurk in the spanish forum and occasionally post, (though you do have a nack of reporting posts and not just in the spanish forum) no one has said anything to you if that is what you're getting at, au contraire, everyone who posts there treats people nice.

In fact, since you spend so much time in the shadows over there why don't you post more often and put the ñ civgroup icon?
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

hi ,

after seen the reaction in the spanish forum , thanks , but no , ......

some people seem to have a problem with certain posters from certain countries , ........................

have a nice day

What are you talking about?
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Re: Re: Me

Panag, is that Pic taken in Marseille ?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Don't you have to understand spanish to post in a spanish forum?
                My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• New one of Al Speer! w00t!
                  Attached Files
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
                    New one of Al Speer! w00t!
                    Stoned?

Comment

• He looks to have a wire from his shoulder to his head, too. Wired? Undercover?

Comment

• Looks more like a chain to me.

Comment

• [oups, dp]
                          Last edited by ThePlagueRat; May 29, 2003, 18:43.

Comment

• Yeah... It's a wire, he's in The Matrix. As you can see by the facial expression, he's meeting the lady who takes kisses for giving information... You know what I mean.
                            Last edited by ThePlagueRat; May 30, 2003, 17:19.

Comment

• Dude! I'd wear a wire for that!

Comment

• Cool a piccie thread!!! Never noticed it till just now...

Here's a picture of me playing Soldier of Fortune on a laptop
                                (I have my nick "EvilBork" floating above me!)
                                Pic is one year old though, I look a lot tougher now

Picture edited by Ming... Using pictures to get around the censor is not allowed
                                Last edited by Ming; May 30, 2003, 18:39.
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X