No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No - I'm his love child by a female orangutan.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
      I think Kramerman (shaven) looks a bit like Tom Cruise. Well, that guy is popular.
      Does it help you pick up many chicks?

I wish! I've never been likened to tom cruise before.... a complement to say the least. Unfortunately, i think those are just misleading pics of me, as they are from a poor quality web cam
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

Here

you look a lot younger than i thought you were
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Kramerman, nah don't worry dude, you're handsome guy, chicks like that type.

We had someone Canadian guy I believe who looked exactly like Cruise though?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Yes, they are good pics Krammerman, I need a poor quality Webcam that makes actually makes me look better i think
            Up The Millers

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman
              you look a lot younger than i thought you were
              I'm 22, but I always look younger than I really am
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Holy **** Pekka

Errrm, you da man alright!
                Glad I never actually trolled you

Spiffor, nice to meet you
                Kramerman too

Comment

• OMG! The light...the light!!

And ever after, sun shone upon the land of Sunshinia...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                    Kramerman, nah don't worry dude, you're handsome guy, chicks like that type.

We had someone Canadian guy I believe who looked exactly like Cruise though?
                    h0bbes?

Comment

• Pekka, is Puppy love and Teddy love related to the dog-love movies my pervert buddy is talking about all the time? (Don't answer, just a bad joke)
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• My sister and my brother in-law was here for a BBQ this evening. He had aquired some new cosmetic contact lenses that looked soooo weird that I now have him as my avatar (he's a Marilyn Manson fan).
                        Attached Files
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I intend to get some for myself to. At least once in a year, I perform live as toastmaster, stand-up comedian or stage actor. I thought those lenses were 500 € but his was just 50, which is worth it. Imagine those plus some theatre make-up and you are sure to get peoples attention.

Comment

• Olaf, that guy looks scary!
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

I'm 22, but I always look younger than I really am
                              bah! I always thought you were like 30 somethn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                                Olaf, that guy looks scary!
                                He does, but he's not. You should see him tend his new-born baby. He could as well be her mother, except for the lack of tits. His 1-month daughter sleeps safely in his lap even when he plays peculiar Finnish heavy metal music for her.

He's an extremely lethal guy if you meet him in Counter-Strike or any first person combat game, where he would kick most peoples ass over and over, but he is an extremely peaceful person in real life. He has not been into a fist fight since junior high school, if ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X