No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Sava, you don't really look like a commie. The 23-year old commies in Sweden look like the punks they are.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• THIS is how a real commie punk has to look like
      Attached Files
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• heheh... maybe because I'm not a commie or a punk
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Fair enough.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I see you really are hÃ¥rfager, HÃ¥rfagre.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

• I started to use that nick when I was a teen in the 80's. It's no longer the 80's so I've cut my hair.

Comment

• Who is hÃ¥rfager ?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Olaf Great picture
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                    Who is hårfager ?
                    HÃ¥rfager is a Scandinavian word meaning long-haired. It is not my real name. There also was a Norwegian Viking king called Harald HÃ¥rfager about 1000 years ago. He was Harald I. The present king of Norway is Harald II.

Comment

• It's been far too long since I've disturbed this thread.

The latest!
                      Attached Files
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• DevilMunchen has the goth look going. You're a good looking girl you should wear more then just black.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The last group pic of me and the people I lived with for the last school year.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Here's one from tonight... I need sleep!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• my pic coming soon... reinstalled windows and lost all my old ones... have to take new one... after i shave... after AP tests... after filming a movie for friends project where i play a shady criminal mastermind...
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• me drunk with bad glasses and a worse mohawk back in febuary...
                                But at least a good t-shirt
                                Attached Files
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X