X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot the pic, ok here it is:
    Attached Files
    Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

• said it before, and I'll say it again...

...uncanny...
      Attached Files
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• MattHiggs is really Ned !
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Woooho, Galvatron's chick really looks like she can need another drink.
          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
            MattHiggs is really Ned !
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• new one (sorta) of me
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
                new one (sorta) of me
                Once again, you post the girl in the blue dress.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Hands off!

Comment

• Whoa, just found this thread - is that what all the nerds here look like in reality? Here's one more (just got myself a low-end webcam)
                    Attached Files
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Had you just seen something astonishing, or were you singing a Pavarotti song?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
                        Had you just seen something astonishing, or were you singing a Pavarotti song?
                        I think he's belching for the camera.

ACK!

Comment

• Just trying to look as ugly as possible

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olaf HÃ¥rfagre
                            Just trying to look as ugly as possible

You succeded admirably.

ACK!

Comment

• I'm such a handsome devil!
                              Attached Files
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Picture from Sweden Rock Festival 2002. I am preparing to listen to Magnum, Ted Nugent, Motorhead & Bruce D1ckinson...

Here is the handsome Ogre:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X