Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
    Here is the most recent picture of myself, taken a couple of days ago.
    Dammit, and there was me thinking you were actually Ashley Judd.

Comment

• ORange, we both know you'd jump on my boat the second you saw me IRL
      If I swung that way...

...nah, I still wouldn't
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• *runs off crying*

Comment

• Now how did this picture get on my hard drive?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ixnay

Now how did this picture get on my hard drive?
            Rut- ro Raggy.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• my turn:
              Attached Files
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• When I was younger...
                Attached Files
                Si no hubiéramos sido lo que fuimos ahora no seríamos lo que somos... «Boys are back in town...»
                CIVILIZATION - PROGRESSIVE GAMES WEB
                SHOTS OF ROME , LISBON , GRANADA , SALAMANCA , SANTIAGO , SEGOVIA , ARANJUEZ , MADRID , MANZANARES EL REAL

Comment

• Ixnay -

Comment

• A poor quality shot of me and my best mate, taken by my little brother at his gig on Wednesday.

I'm the one on the right, pulling the ridiculous pose.
                    Attached Files
                    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• Similarly to what DrSpike said, I expected you to look more like RDA.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                        A poor quality shot of me and my best mate, taken by my little brother at his gig on Wednesday.

I'm the one on the right, pulling the ridiculous pose.
                        Is that a no smoking sign in a bar?

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• It's actually a function room, so it's not as daft as it first seems.
                          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• Me in 'polyware.
                            I'm not stoned.

Me striking a pose on a narrow-boat at the weekend.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Harry ****ing Potter.
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• You might just need a haircut, IW.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X