No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooookay. Let's go over to something more constructive: Pictures!

A pic of me and a buddy right in the middle of a long song session.
    Attached Files
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Oooh you sure make a good couple
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
        Yeah, many gay guys hiding themselves are always talking about how awesome boobs are
        Indeed. Plenty of married men in their 50s turning to their wives and saying "Honey, know what? I just realized I'm gay."
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Indeed. Plenty of married men in their 50s turning to their wives and saying "Honey, know what? I just realized I'm gay."
          Nah they just don´t say anything and take home male hookers when family is at an holiday
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Finally found some spare time to post some pics of my holidays:

Denmark

Entrance of Tivoli Park- I´m the guy dressed like a snobbish italian guy

Tivoli fountain- still the same snobbish look, this time with noisy kids nearby

A statue. Many drunken students trying to climb it. Nice snuff-movie like sailor clothes.

The Experimentarium, one of the best science museums in Europe

I take pictures of trains, I know I am weird

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

A pic of me and a buddy right in the middle of a long song session.
              You might want to watch your wording.

Comment

• how so? I said we were singing for a long time and so we were.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Yeah, "singing"

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• sounds kinky
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• What's so kinky with singing?

Comment

• Long snog session?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Comment

• Snog? I'll have to look that up. Anyway, I didn't write that anwhere...

Comment

• Oh come on that was easy

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X