X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the link in case any of you want to make your own
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• It's too wide to read, I can get the shape but you can't move your eyes...and I have one thanks
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Goddamn you and that link, now I can hardly see
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I can see the letters, but I can't read it.

Comment

• Took me a while as I haven't seen one of these for years. Still managed it in the end.

Comment

• My eyes finally indentified the word after staring blankly at a 3D image for a couple of minutes

But now I'm almost blind
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                Gay? Oh, I promise, he's far from it! I've never met a person so obsessed and fond of girls!
                It's a cover-up, my dear friend.
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Indeed, do you have any hard evidence Nikolai?

Comment

• You guys obviously haven't met my friend.
                    He talks of girls all the time(oh, look at that lovely girl! oh, she was hot! etc.) and have had more girlfriends than anyone else on the planet. Trust me, he ain't gay.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                      ...and have had more girlfriends than anyone else on the planet. Trust me, he ain't gay.
                      Yeh, but has he done "the business" with any of them?

Comment

• That of course depends whether of not you belive what he says is bragging or not, but he says so. And half a week later, he got dumped.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• we'll believe if You give us proof.
                          hint: it is a picture thread
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

• What is the world coming to...

Hint: This is classified files, even for me.

Comment

• Yes, you don't want to get into trouble. Stick to forks.

Comment

• Yeah, many gay guys hiding themselves are always talking about how awesome boobs are
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X