Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lowly thoughts you have of me...

bongo: PM er sendt.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Datajack, looks like u guys know how to have fun

Dang now I'm in mood to hit an Ikea. Too bad nearest one is kind of far away.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• My two best friends.
        Attached Files
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I like Ikea fake meatballs Expecially at 9am
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Meatballs
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Your two friends are called "Ecstasy" and "Pot"?

Comment

• don't tell me those yellow "Livestrong" bands are all the rage in Norway too...
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Your two friends are called "Ecstasy" and "Pot"?

LOL!
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Zen
                    don't tell me those yellow "Livestrong" bands are all the rage in Norway too...
                    Yes, they are. Yellow, white, black, blue... Any colour you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Nick
                      Your two friends are called "Ecstasy" and "Pot"?
                      that picture is priceless
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                        I like Ikea fake meatballs Expecially at 9am
                        wha... what? Those are fake??

Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
                          that picture is priceless
                          (Un)lucky with the timing.

Comment

• wha... what? Those are fake??
                            Of course they are. There's no real swedish people in those meatballs anymore

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Here's a photo I tooked from my rooftop. Click the thumbnail to see it in all it's fuzzy glory.

Attached Files
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Fuzzy and glorious!
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X