Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from the fourth...
    Attached Files
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• another...
      Attached Files
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• pwetty :-p
          Attached Files

Comment

• one more of the rope swing for perspective. it is a long way from the water
            Attached Files

Comment

• Whee looks like a lot of fun!

Where is this if I may ask?
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• OK, here's a list for the photos:

Reichstag - The glass dome on the roof of the Reichstag; normally you can go inside and look down, but it was closed because the "sunshield" wasn't working.

Neuschwanstein - beautiful castle.
                Hiking up Neuschanstein - a nice walk up to the castle.
                ... - Can't remember
                Botanical Garden - Japanese section, very nice overall.
                Shot of Berlin from Berliner Dom
                Reichstag - I believe this is the corner that the Soviet soldier hung the USSR flag from after WW2
                Konigstein, IIRC - very impressive castle built along a cliff.
                Can't remember
                Schauspielhaus, IIRC
                Jewish/Holocaust Memorial
                BMW plant
                Can't Remember - Munich

Very detailed, eh?

Comment

• Barinthus: Lake Austin, aTx

Comment

• spurs game 7 of NBA championships...i had good seats
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Kaak; July 6, 2005, 19:29.

Comment

• but brians were better ( he was courtside)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, he was incredibly lucky.

Comment

• he has connections even better: neither of us had to pay

Comment

• Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• kaak, your hair's getting long. and yes, the other thing. she's really gung-ho about it.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Thanks, Verto!
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X