• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• And a photo of the new residents.

Comment

• Comment

• Keep ´em coming Verto But some descriptions would be nice. I don´t recognize all the buildings and monuments...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Wow, a +12
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                Keep ´em coming Verto But some descriptions would be nice. I don´t recognize all the buildings and monuments...
                What, you think I know what those places are?

Comment

• Yes you bloody well should!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                    Nice pics from Germany, Verto. Is that Neuschwanstein Castle in the second pic?

I was there last year...awesome place...
                    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto

What, you think I know what those places are?
                      Don't you take notes?

I'd like some short descriptions as well. Apart from neuschwanstein and some of the Berlin pics I didn't recognize much.
                      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Some beautiful pictures Verto. Very nice.

BTW, the "Antics in the Orient" is hilarious.
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Nice pics.

I thought you were the one with the stick.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
                            What? You guys are married? I must have missed a post or something - congratulations!
                            not married yet. next year. it's just easier to type 'wife' than 'fiancee.'

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                            Congratulations Self Biased

I guess this signals the official end of the "Hot or Not" threads....
                            seriously, where have you been? there hasn't been a hot or not post in months, let alone a thread with quite the same zeal i pursued the matter with. i may have more to say on this, but for now i'll refrain from counting my chickens before they hatch.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• You are right, I haven't seen any for awhile now. Well, congratulations!
                              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• good SB, wait till your married so she doesn't have as much leverage when she gets mad....or are you talking about that OTHER thing???
                                "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Working...
                                X