Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good use of money.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
      And the real reason why I did all this.

The lighting was not quite right with this shot. The overhead mounted projecter does a really crisp picture -- "quasi" HDTV at about 480i.

Since this picture I have all those wires pulled behind the drywall.

I put in a 7:1 surround sound speaker system and a new TIVO with ~ 160 hours of recording time.

Looks like I'm all set! Playing civ on this 105" screen is just awesome. Now, if I could just find some way to route the sound through the receiver.....

Comment

• Now I don't use this lightly, but there is no other way to describe your new gamers paradise:

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Hahahaha that is great Shogun, but if you had asked i could have given you a quote for the refurb
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
            And the real reason why I did all this.

The lighting was not quite right with this shot. The overhead mounted projecter does a really crisp picture -- "quasi" HDTV at about 480i.

Since this picture I have all those wires pulled behind the drywall.

I put in a 7:1 surround sound speaker system and a new TIVO with ~ 160 hours of recording time.

Looks like I'm all set! Playing civ on this 105" screen is just awesome. Now, if I could just find some way to route the sound through the receiver.....
            You are humongous geek
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• This is my Inner Sanctum, where the magic (ha ha ha!) happens. You may notice that it has no walls. Even Dilbert gets a cube with a couple of walls. It does, however, have easy access to the kitchen and my cookie box, and is within sight of my pet birds (who are not pictured). You will also notice that it is an ungodly mess. I'm too messy, unfortunately, to be a vampire. Those hundreds of toys are used for highly technical engineering work.
              Attached Files
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• First pictures of my place (here on 'Poly):

This is where I spend most of my day... at the moment it's clean, but in a few weeks it'll probably start looking like the above picture

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• There are other rooms at my place, but there's not really anything interesting to show (at least not at the moment)
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• To Shogun Gunner:

As Neo would say, "Whoa."

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Nah, I´ve seen bigger Nice place btw Shogun Is that your daughter in one of the pics? She´s a real cutie
                      Yes, that's Kaitlyn. Thank you!

This is a poster we helped Kaitlyn with for her kindergarten class. She just turned six years old.
                      Attached Files
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• and this is Savannah...she's 20 months.

Thanks for all the compliments about the basement job. I didn't show pics of the full-size refrigerator, cigar humidor, bedroom, door leading outside, and full size bathroom. Let's just say that I'm self-sufficient down there - when my wife and daughters let me have my turn -- which seems to be a rare occassion these days!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Just got home on this day...tackled by a loving family
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Two beatiful daughters, a nice looking wife AND that cellar... Dude you have it all
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• dp
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X