Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barinthus
    Kamrat, nice place! I really like that groovy wall.
    Thanks
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I told myself, I'd never post another picture of myself, but oh well. This one is okay since my face is in shadows partially.

This picture is also before I lost 50 pounds, so I'm fat in this picture. It was taken about 3 years ago. It's actually scanned from a normal photograph, but it turned out okay.
      Attached Files

Comment

• your avatar looks nicer
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• I don´t think it´s Diss in the avatar

Comment

• Diss why do you never show your face?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamrat X
              I don´t think it´s Diss in the avatar
              what!! You don't think I could be lead guitarist in a death metal/grindcore band?

Originally posted by Ecthelion
              Diss why do you never show your face?
              I don't like to get the female posters all hot and bothered about something they can never have. Just kidding- they can have me (just PM me )

Comment

• show your face

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                  I don't like to get the female posters all hot and bothered about something they can never have. Just kidding- they can have me (just PM me )
                  Don't worry, they already had an orgasm on page 124 when I posted my pics.

Comment

• Pfff... You guys do nothing else than talking...

Here, a pic of a friond of mine when we was playing this home made "war"team game we have been doing on the Easter camps for some many years(don't know how long, but the tradition is ooooold ). Nothing like stimulating one's primitive self in the mud a wet day during Easter...

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• And here's another warrior.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

what!! You don't think I could be lead guitarist in a death metal/grindcore band?
                        If you practise real hard maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Atahualpa

Don't worry, they already had an orgasm on page 124 when I posted my pics.
                          Only one?

Comment

Any good with domestic chores? Because I am in the market for a slave
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Nick

That's Ruff?! Jesus!
                              Hi Dr. Nick!

Deity?? Wait, so who are you?
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• hey, it's Hodad! Wow, how'd you get to Deity anyway?

That's Ruff, yup He's a lot scarier over E-mail, pretty soft-spoken in person!
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X