No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just moved to a new apartment and made a whole bunch of photos of the move, so its my turn to spam

Here's me in the new place the day I got the key. You will not BELIEVE how incredibly filthy the last tenant left it behind. I can kick myself for forgetting to take pictures of that, but then again those would be so gross that if I posted them it would probably make this thread X-rated... The landlord had to call in a professional cleaning company to clean the bathroom, but that still left a whole lot of work for me in the kitchen, bedroom, etc. I actually had to use a small axe(!) to get rid of all the dirt and filth in some places!

Anyway, here's me in my new apartment the day I got the keys (if I don't look too happy it's because I just discovered how filthy the place was )
    Attached Files
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Removing the old wallpaper...
      Attached Files

Comment

• My mum helping me to clean the kitchen (it was *more* than a 2-person job...)
        Attached Files

Comment

• Me fixing the electrical wiring...
          Attached Files

Comment

• My dad helped me wallpaper.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Of course, I did a good portion of the work myself...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Edit: forgot the pic

Comment

• After cleaning, rewiring, wallpapering, painting, putting in the carpet and putting in and assembling the first piece of furniture (well, first 5 if you count the chairs)...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Assembling the rest of the furniture.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus
                      My mum helping me to clean the kitchen (it was *more* than a 2-person job...)
                      Is your mum hiding in the cupboard?

Comment

• And here's the final result. (Well, final, I still want to hook up the PC with the stereo and TV, there's some loose cables lying around, I need a shelf above my PC to put my printer on, there's still a few bare walls in need of decoration, the garden is a regular jungle, and I probably forgot some other minor stuff...)

It's small, but cosy and easy to maintain, just how I like it
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Locutus; March 31, 2005, 17:40.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• The rather claustrophobically small bedroom (the one thing I don't like about the place, it seemed bigger when I toured the house before deciding to rent it)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Oh, I'm done now

Originally posted by DrSpike
                                Is your mum hiding in the cupboard?
                                That IS my mum, actually I agree though, kinda hard to tell from behind with us both wearing a nearly set of clothes old rags...

Comment

Working...
                                X