Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai
    Old pic from late 2003, from the school party. Some girls in my class. My favourite is the two(to a degree three) rightrmost of them, but as one favourite, definately the number two from the right.
    I'd swear (not really ) that the girl in the red skirt in the middle is from the cover of some glam-metal band's album from 10-20 years ago. Did you just edit in the other 4 around her?
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Nope.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I was at a friend's bday party few weeks ago. Here's a photo of some of us. I'm right in the center and my housemate's the one with his eyes closed
        Attached Files
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• wow! Lefty, you are just awesome!
          Are you into live rpg ?
          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Nope, I just get drraged to renfests occaisionally by my wife. Most of the accutrament in that pic are my sons. I go in a mage sort of outfit.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Thusly, in purple
              Attached Files
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Merlin and Arthur in one person!
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• And he's a kewler mage than Gandalf. This is great!

Comment

• and a better cook.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                      Thusly, in purple
                      Ninja wizards!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                        Lefty out troll hunting
                        Looks like picture day at the dwarf assassin academy.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• A pic of me and my girl taken this weekend:
                          Attached Files
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• That girl reminds me of the wife of Sloane, Emily, in Alias.

Comment

• Well, now I'm home from yet another camp! I have some pics of course, but I haven't loaded them into the computer yet. I will get loads of new pictures on friday btw, check out then...!

Comment

• happyhappy joyjoy! I can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X