No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still like Theresa way more than Ozzy's chick!
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Now now, let's not let the discussion degenerate.

Comment

• Here's an artsy pic of her:
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Can't see the pic.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
            I still like Theresa way more than Ozzy's chick!
            Therese.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Old pic from late 2003, from the school party. Some girls in my class. My favourite is the two(to a degree three) rightrmost of them, but as one favourite, definately the number two from the right.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Lefty out troll hunting
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; March 18, 2005, 23:20.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Do You have any old pictures? I wonder how did You look like when You were, like, 20
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

• Skinny beanpole, thick dark brown hair.
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Couldn't they find clothing that covered your midriff?

Comment

• Lefty: Has anybody ever pointed out to you, that there is a spelling error in your sig.

Or is it just that I don't know the verb adpate

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Given the line above the error, it could be humour.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• It looks quite likely in fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                              Couldn't they find clothing that covered your midriff?
                              When you shop at "Looting the brutally slain" your choice of sizes is limited.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                                Damn Nickoli, you need to become a missionary/tourism agent. If people knew of all the hot Christian girls up in Norway (or Sweden or wherever, heh) you'd get lots of converts and tourists.
                                Indeed. It's almost enough to make me wish I'm 10 years younger ha.
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X