Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is just that some people around here don't believe i'm gay... lol
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I guess this is the time to stop teasing poor Gian.

EDIT: Heh... What a coincidence... Well, I have no doubt about that.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• 122 pages?!

Anywho I finally have a picture of me I can post. Its from last summer when my sister got married.

from left to right: Jonas (sisters husband), his mom (fixing his pant cuffs), my dad, and me.

Comment

• You look very very similar to my brother.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• You look very very similar to my brother.

Luke, I am your brother!
            Last edited by Space05us; March 12, 2005, 23:05.

Comment

• The horror!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Space05us
                You look very very similar to my brother.

Maybe I am your brother!
                Please edit, and put "Luke" instead of "Maybe".
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Damn Nickoli, you need to become a missionary/tourism agent. If people knew of all the hot Christian girls up in Norway (or Sweden or wherever, heh) you'd get lots of converts and tourists.
                  Last edited by OzzyKP; March 17, 2005, 01:15.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My oldest, with "the best Christmas present I ever got!", her cat "Shadow".
                    btw the charcoal drawing in the background is the wife and I, from back in '90. We affectionately call it "Before kids", because we sure as heck haven't looked that good since.....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Ozzy's new girlfriend:

Ahh, I'm so addicted to her! What a wonderful girl.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• shes a cutie mate , dont lose her
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Ah, now I am no longer in love with Theresa. Cause I just saw what Ozzy posted
                          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• I'm sure she is very sad because of that fact...

Comment

• I'm sure she is very sad because of that fact...

Comment

• Originally posted by Space05us
                                You look very very similar to my brother.

Luke, I am your brother!
                                Teh horror!
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X