No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, what sort of makeup does he wear?

and Gunner, how do you know old chap???
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• heh heh....the english language fails again.

rephrase to "someone with your unique personality and outlook on life should certainly be posting some pics in this thread!"

Paddy, you devil! You would not be allowed at Nikolai's Christian camps.
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Hmm, perhaps a shot like that, where I wear makeup, really exist somewhere? I would of course be passed out and totally pissed in such a situation, but I can vaguely recall such an occurence from some party a while back. If I get my hands on one I will of course post it here.
        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Nice avatar, Paddy!
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

• me and a really, really good friend of mine..

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• BLARGH

kill before they spawn!
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Two men can hardly spawn, can they?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• We can not take the risk.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

• Aww come on guys.. don't be so harsh... I have been seeing him just for a month now..
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Ok, he's very cute. Looks a bit like a chick. Maybe thats why he's cute.
                      Oh, and I still prefer Nikolai's camp pics. Plz, lemme see more of my love Therese !
                      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• /me narrowly resists urge to make a camp joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
                          Ok, he's very cute. Looks a bit like a chick. Maybe thats why he's cute.
                          Oh, and I still prefer Nikolai's camp pics. Plz, lemme see more of my love Therese !
                          He's totally straight acting.. he's into the industrial rock scene. He's totally cute...

Comment

• Close call then, Spikie.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Very.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                So, you like Therese? She lives in the same city you know, it's not that distant... And I think she is single... I do have one more pic of her from that camp(well, honestly two, but the other is pretty bad qualitywise. you know, light and such...). Enjoy then!
                                Mmm? Looks a bit too young eh?
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X