X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween

Yeay we are ready!
    Attached Files
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Just play a liiittle bit more before we go.
      Attached Files
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The crew
        Attached Files

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• It has been raining but we've got full bucket of candies yeay!
          Attached Files

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I remember when I was a kid I'd practically eat all candies the next day and get very sick
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• What country are you living in, Snowflake? I thought you said you lived ijn Asia once, but I see lots of white men on your pics?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yes China is my real home but I've been in the US for quite some time now.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                  What country are you living in, Snowflake? I thought you said you lived ijn Asia once, but I see lots of white men on your pics?
                  IIRC Snowflake lives in Ohio. Plenty of white men there
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Stupid, white men mostly, I guess...

Snowflake: Probably what I remembered (vaguely) then.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus

IIRC Snowflake lives in Ohio. Plenty of white men there
                      IIRC Snowflake lives in Missouri, unless she traveled fron Ohio to MO for the Chinese dancing.

Plenty of stupid white men there too.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Stupid white men? Oh come on. Where?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• It's an Invasion, I tell you!!

They're simply Everywhere!!!!
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• How could you make this conclusion this hastily. The election day isn't over yet.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• That remark I guess can mean only two things... But someone post a pic now!

Comment

• Ok, as requested. Stupid white men. Actually they're quite w00tly I say.
                                Attached Files

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X