X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theben
    The younger looking one.
    Hmm, you both look same age to me.
    Are you the one with the mouth open og shut?
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Eh? You don't think I'm one of the females, do you? Did you read the thread?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• great thread mate

thanks for the link

Join ya for a jug

are you home yet? or still out adventuring
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
          See, it's as big as my face
          blood hell lad, thought you would have seen that 5 limbed creature sneaking up on you in the previous photo

hope it did not leave you too scared
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Eh? You don't think I'm one of the females, do you? Did you read the thread?
            Uh, I thought you were referring to the picture you posted in this thread... (two happy chicks in a car) Then I followed your link but I only read one post there... I will return and read it, though. I hear someone said it was a great thread.
            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
              See, it's as big as my face
              Congratulations
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot

Join ya for a jug

are you home yet? or still out adventuring
                Yeah, you're a lot closer there.
                Been back in the states for 3 weeks.

Uh, I thought you were referring to the picture you posted in this thread... (two happy chicks in a car) Then I followed your link but I only read one post there... I will return and read it, though. I hear someone said it was a great thread.
                You need only read my personal info to know my gender.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Eh? You don't think I'm one of the females, do you? Did you read the thread?
                  Well you posted a pic (of someone unlikely to be you) for no apparent reason (unless you read the entire OT thread), then when I jokingly asked which one you were you said the younger one. I can see the source of PlagueRats confusion.

Comment

• True, true. But I've seen the PR around for a while and assumed he'd seen me, and would know I'm a guy. Hell, online I assume everyone's a guy unless stated otherwise.

Comment

• Even in RL? That must get awkward.

Comment

• He said online Doc.

But who knows one can fake his personal info online easily so we are not just gonna blindly trust your profile and believe you are a guy TheBen.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                          Even in RL? That must get awkward.
                          *ahem*

For the visually challenged...

Hell, online I assume everyone's a guy unless stated otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowflake
                            But who knows one can fake his personal info online easily so we are not just gonna blindly trust your profile and believe you are a guy TheBen.
                            Okay, you got me. All these years pretending to be a 30something white guy, and I'm actually a 20something cute filipina girl. Who knows american slang.

Man I had you morons going.

Comment

*ahem*
                              We all know you edited that in.

Comment

Okay, you got me. All these years pretending to be a 30something white guy, and I'm actually a 20something cute filipina girl. Who knows american slang.

Man I had you morons going.
                                Well first you had the Valkyrie avatar...then the "Boobs of Death" avatar, and then back the Valkyrie avatar again.

What are we supposed to think???? You got chick avatars!!! Anyone who has a chick avatar must be a wo....

/me shuts up now.
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X