• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snowflake
    Hmmm somehow I think she'd be perfect for my new forum game ... j/k
    Harsh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
      Well, but I have small hands... Short, thick fingers.
      Yes... It was their thickness that made me think they are big. Nothing to it, just suprising.
      I have long thingers, which taken into account my pinky paleness and some hair on them, it doesn't look nice I guess.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Harsh.
        Yeah, I'm not sure how to take that comment.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Sorry. It was my fault. I see Vampires everywhere these days.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Except in the mirror.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Bad Dauphin. I'll need to look into the mirrors tonight.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Vampires 1) does not have a shadow and 2) is not visible in a mirror.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Now now. Are you suggesting that if I look at the mirror tonight and do not see a Vampire, I should not turn around and check?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Hmmm... since you lot can't be bothered to visit the OTF I'll bring the thread to you: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=123554

And maybe a teaser:
                    Attached Files
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Hey I got big hands (girls are always commenting on them) and Polish girls
                      Attached Files
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• See, it's as big as my face
                        Attached Files
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

No date included this time?
                          nope nope. Two girls are actually in a relationship with each other and the other one's married and if she was available, she's too much of a sister to me.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                            Hmmm... since you lot can't be bothered to visit the OTF I'll bring the thread to you: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=123554

And maybe a teaser:
                            Which one are you?

Comment

• The younger looking one.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Very nice pictures Theben!

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X